Dr Sachin Marda
MBBS, MS, DNB (Surgery), Mumbai, Gold Medalist
MCh, DNB (Surgical Oncology)
Fellow NCCS, (Singapore,) MRCSEd (UK)
Dr Sachin Marda is an award winning, renowned Senior Consultant Oncologist and Robotic Surgeon working at Yashoda Hospitals, Somajiguda, Hyderabad. He is a perfect combination of fantastic skills, cutting edge knowledge and empathetic patient care. He has successfully performed more than 11,000 complex cancer surgeries in more than a decade experience. He has gifted second life to thousands of cancer patients.
As a Social Health Reformer and Life Coach, he has touched millions of lives through his various social health awareness programs and corporate seminars with Healthy Growing and Holistic Living. He has also authored an inspirational book “I Am Unstoppable” which includes holistic cancer care and cancer survivors.
- Fellowship in Robotic Surgery
- M.Ch Surgical Oncology – 2 Gold medals- Gujarat University
- M.S. General Surgery – 3 Gold medals- Mumbai University
- DNB –Surgical Oncology, New Delhi
- MRCS Edinburgh, UK
- DNB – General Surgery
- Ethicon Fellowship in GI and Laparoscopic Surgery, Mumbai
- MBBS- 3rd Rank in University
Awards and Accolades
- Best Medical Teacher in oncology Award – ANBAI and DNB New Delhi
- Mother Teresa Award by Global Achiever’s Foundation-New Delhi
- • Excellence in Health care Award – Divya Marathi group
- Mahesh Bhushan award by APMS- Telangana and AP
- Maheshwari Ratna, Hyderabad.
- B-BRAUN Medical Trust Foundation Scholarship- Mumbai
- Brilliant academic knowledge
- Unparelleled surgical skills
- Outstanding teaching capability
- Exemplary communication skills
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Holistic approach in cancer care
- Life coach and social health reformer
- Mental philosophy “ Together We Can”
- Second Opinion Clinic
- Tumour Board Clinic
- International Medical Tourism
- Cancer Prevention Clinic
- De-addiction Clinic
- Cancer Survivors’ Clinic
- Cancer Support groups and Counseling
- Corporate Wellness Program.
- Mind, Body, and Soul rejuvenation seminars.
- Health and Cancer Awareness workshops.