Factors responsible for cancer can be
Genetics, Physical and chemical agents, Smoking, Lifestyle, Alcohol, Diet, Hormones, Infection and inflammation, Viruses, Bacteria and parasites, Radiation, Non-ionizing radiation, and organ transplantation.
Let’s prevent cancer by changing lifestyle habits.
- Limit your alcohol consumption.
- Quit smoking
- Have healthy diet
- Exercise regularly
- Be physically active and Maintain a healthy weight
- Get regular medical screening.
- Get vaccinated
- Protect yourself from radiation and chemical exposure.
- Get aware of your genetic risk for cancer.
- Get information about different kinds of cancer, their causes, and their prevention.
Food can help lower the risk for many cancers:
Research shows that a diet filled with a variety of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, beans, oats, and other plant-based foods contains vitamins and minerals that help lower the risk for many cancers and can even slow tumor growth and recurrence.
Dr. Sachin Marda and his qualified team focused on the prevention, detection, and treatment of cancer and gave equal importance to identifying interventions that do not work or are harmful, such as an NCI-supported study that found that Vitamin E increased the risk of prostate cancer.
The pain of discipline is far less than the pain of regret.