Cancer may have Started the fight, but I will finish it.
–Dr. SACHIN MARDA
About Sachin Marda
Dr. Sachin Subhash Marda
Senior Oncologist Surgeon(Cancer Specialist).
Robotic & Laparoscopic surgeon.
MBBS, MS(Gen), DNB(Surgery), Mumbai,
MCh, DNB(Surgical Oncology), Gold Medalist Fellow(NCCS, Singapore),
Interests and Expertise:
- I believe about in the comprehensive, compassionate and complete cancer care with a patient-centric holistic approach.
- To offer the best treatment to all my cancer patients from prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
Teacher and guide for DNB Surgical Oncology, National Board of Examination, New Delhi.
- To pass the legacy of knowledge and skills to the next generation oncologist and to train them as better cancer specialists for tomorrow’s cancer-free world.
- Social networking skills – Active involvement in various social organizations like Lions club, Rajasthani Graduate Association, Mahesh Foundation etc.
- Excellent Leadership and soft communication skills – organized various Oncology
Conferences including YICC 2015.
Educational Medical Qualifications
- Fellowship in Robotic Surgery.
- Clinical Observership NCCS, Singapore Sept 2012.
- Fellowship in GI, Thoracic and Laparoscopic Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital,
- M.Ch Surgical Oncology – Gold medallist in Gujarat University – July 2009 from
Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Ahmedabad – A Regional Cancer Centre in West
India – approved by UICC.
- DNB(New Delhi) MNAMS – Surgical Oncology in April 2010.
- MRCS Edinburgh, the UK in Nov 2006.
- DNB-General Surgery MNAMS New Delhi – in Nov 2005
- M.S. General Surgery – Gold medallist in Mumbai University in Jan 2005.
- Ethicon Fellowship in GI and Laparoscopic Surgery, JRH, Mumbai Jan 2006.
- MBBS Shivaji University, Maharashtra – Dec 2000.